WRITE YOUR PRAYER REQUESTS HERE(Put Your WhatsApp Number))

Name

Email *

Message *


1.O Lord, thank you for the answers you have given to my prayers so far, in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, let your tender mercies be my portion today, in the name of Jesus (Ps 119:77)
3.Every power using padlock to hinder my blessings, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4.Every household powers using padlock to lock up my womb, it is time to let my womb go, in the name of Jesus.
5.Every wicked personality assigned to lock my marriage, you shall no more prosper in your work, so therefore, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
6.Every padlock used to lock up my destiny, you must open up today; now scatter, scatter and scatter by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
7.Wherever they have padlock my glory, Holy Ghost fire, locate it and open it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8.Ancestral padlock used to lock up the growth of my business and organisation, you shall no longer prosper.in the name of Jesus. open and scatter now.
9.Any man or woman that has used evil padlock to lock up my financial greatness, catch fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
10.Powers from my father’s house that has hidden the key of my destiny, i recover you back by fire, in the name of Jesus.
11.Every padlock of stagnation, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12.Every padlock of untimely death, break and catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
13.Any invisible padlock used to lock up my progress in life, scatter to pieces now, in the name of Jesus.’
14.I use the key of David to open every padlock I erroneously or ignorantly used to lock up any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
15.I command every evil padlock used to lock up my gates and doors of favour to break and scatter now by thunder and fire, in the name of Jesus.
16.I command every evil padlock used to lock up my money in any evil bank to break and scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
17.I command every evil padlock deposited in any part of my body to stop its operations and come out the way it entered now, in the name of Jesus.
18.Padlock from the marine agents, padlock from witchcraft powers, padlock from the occultic ones or evil projected into animals against my advancement in life, what are you waiting for? be vomited now, in the name of Jesus.
19.Wicked powers strengthening evil padlocks against ,y life, your operations must come to an end, now i padlock you with the key of fire, in the name of Jesus. Matt 16;19
20.Satanic carpenter using evil padlock to waste my projects, business, goals, dreams, marriage, job, carrier etc, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
21.Stubborn padlock, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
22.Lam 3:7, Any evil padlock used to cage my life and breakthrough, i decree your end, now scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
23.LORD, with the key of David in my hands, i unlock and house my fruitfulness now, in the name of Jesus.
24.LORD, with the key of David in my hands, I unlock all my daily, weekly and monthly blessings now, in the name of Jesus.
25.LORD, with the key of David, I unlock my year, in the name of Jesus.
26.LORD, with the key of David, I unlock and loose the glory of my life, family, marriage, business, ministry, job or career and destiny, in the name of Jesus.
27.LORD, with the key of David. I unlock and loose my honour and greatness now, in the name of Jesus.
28.Every witchcraft padlock used to lock up the marriage, health, business, womb, manhood and any blessing sent to my life, Holy Ghost fire, break them and set them ablaze, in the name pf Jesus.
29.As I open the padlock, O God, cause my prophetic doors of favour to open for me, in Jesus name.
30.As I open the padlock, O God cause my womb of children to open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
31.As I open the padlock, O God cause my marital destiny/financial destiny/ministerial destiny/carrier destiny to open, connect me to my spouse and cause my marital story to change this year, in Jesus name.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD

SPECIAL ATTENTION

SPECIAL ATTENTION
Honourary Doctorate For Xtian Leaders

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

About Visitors

Site Visitors

Flag Counter